Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

1895 :: The Cozy Corner


Dallas Morning News. November 3, 1895. The Cozy Corner. JESSIE WILBURN, Rockdale, Milam Co., Tex. -- Mr. Big Hat and cousins: After a few weeks' absence from among you I now take my seat to encourage all and I hope Mr. Big Hat will encourage me, providing I need any. I guess Peggy had a nice little time eating my other letter, as I never saw it in print, but hope to see this one published. This week appeared Bessie Bee. Mr. Big Hat and all the cousins will be so sorry to loose [sic] her for a year. Our school will commence Monday and I will be glad. We will have a new lady teacher this year. We have moved since I wrote last. I will describe my new home next time I write. Cousin Rudolph, come again, I think your letters are so interesting, especially when you write about hunting. Success to Mr. Big Hat and dear cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment